7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,329 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love all of the products, sales and offers they have but online is $50 minimum for free shipping. My stores shelves are always out of stock or full of damaged product. I wish shipping was free so I could just get what I need online without dealing with the mess of the store.
I love walking into ulta. I love the fact they have both drug store and professional makeup. However they do not carry all the brands I like to use.
I've accepted it. If I walk into an Ulta store, I'm spending waaaaaay more than I should. They carry every single one of my favorite cosmetic, hair, and nail product brands. They're one of the only places I confined my favorite brushes. The little travel size goodies they have by the registers are perfect for trying new products without spending a bunch on full sizes. Plus, who could pass up the Benefit Brow Bar!
Love shopping at ULTaA keeps me from having to go to the big box which I hate. Added bonus they carry the better brands as well and you can get all your bath and body and hair styling tools and tricks under one roof.
I love this place! Gives me everything I need and sometimes for cheap too. There deals are amazing! And if you know how their point system works it saves you a lot in the long run!
I walk into this store and I am amazed by the fact it smells so good. I love when they have dels to get for free when you buy a perfume. Awesome quality and amazing prices
This store has everything a girl needs. From hair products to beauty products. Its a little pricey but you always get great quality. Its my go to. You can literally find everything here. I love having one so close to home
Literally the only store I go to for beauty! They literally have a huge selection of everything hair skin and nails! They are so diverse. My favorite brands are there! I would totally recommend shopping here for all of your beauty needs.
I just recently purchased the ulta gift box, and the products it came with were actually very nice.
Ulta is great usually has everything I need people are always nice and helpful. I can always find coupons and quality is usually good. I always look up reviews of things before I buy them and there site always has a lot of reviews. Id recommend shopping here. And dont forget if you havent to sign up for your free birthday gift!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos