BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always has a great selection of products and the prices are reasonable. They don't always carry the brands I want but they usually have good alternatives. The fact that they carry Mario Badescu though is why they're 100% getting 5 stars
Ashley F.
They know my name here. I go here that much. I love that they have drug store products to higher end products. They are pretty awesome. Also you can't beat them for hair styling tools. Lastly I love that you can try the products in store to be sure you love them.
Abigail G.
Mount Airy, NC
Ulta is a great place to go to get any kind of makeup. It is the best. There makeup is the best. They have a lot of makeup you can choose from and it is a great place to go if you do not feel like going to Sephora or order online.
Joann H.
Fairmont, WV
I shop here on the regular. They have a great deal often, buy two Ulta products and get 1 free. I bought setting powder, matte bronzer, and blush for such a great price. The products are great, and very pigmented. I use them daily and will buy again when I'm done with them. The matte bronzer is great for contouring. Setting powder is great for setting and highlighting areas of your face. Blush is great and a little goes a long way.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
I frequent this store for my everyday beauty needs from nail polish to shampoo to makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points.
nailah B.
Euclid, OH
I love ulta because of their wide range of products. Different prices and brands. They go from drugstore t o high end. This store is great for any one who shop both high end and drugstore! They also offer great deals and free samples!
I also love ulta because not only do they have makeup, skin care and hair products but they also have fragrances for both men and women. I would recommend ulta beauty to someone I love. Joy to the girl!
Erin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great selection of products, reasonable prices, and great sales! For me, that is the number one attraction to Ulta is that they do coupons and sales. They also have an excellent rewards program where your rewards points actually get you something you want-- not just free samples.
Trinity G.
Lake Jackson, TX
I've purchased a few sheet masks from here and they are really good. I just didn't like how when I pulled the masks out it was super hydrated and had a feeling of water falling down my face as I put it on.. Its another great makeup store however and I will always shop here
Brandy H.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going here to discover and amazing quality products from skin care to make up. The prices are high but for the quality its is definitely worth it. I shop here as much as I can financially afford. LOL The customer service is better compared to most stores. I would definitely shop here over and over again.
Addie M.
Sanford, NC
I LOVE Ulta! I'm constantly purchasing something from them and it is always amazing. I'll be honest, I do a lot of online shopping, but the website does not do the actual store justice. I also love their services such as their makeup counter. I had my makeup done there once for some important pictures and it turned out gorgeous. The lady who helped me out was the sweetest and I couldn't ask for a better experience.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.