BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
Not the best lip glosses. I feel like they were very sticky and I had to just wipe it off because it was so uncomfortable to wear. It also left my lips with a plastic texture.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
I really love that they have a good mix of high-end products and drug store products. I buy both, so it's great to have everything I want in one place.
They have decent sales, and they have a good rewards program you can join!
They don't have aaaalll the big names that Sephora does, and the Ulta store-brand just isn't as good as Sephora store-brand.
BUT it's still amazing and a place I visit regularly!
Heather K.
Russell, NY
Great brands with great prices!!! I just picked up the most amazing tarte pallet and I cannot begin to decribe the game change I experienced. The shimmer metallic eye colors are so beautiful and also smell AMAZING! If you've never been to an ulta, it will change your life.
Kasee A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live at Ulta! I love that I can go there for my high end products AND my drugstore products! It's pure perfection! I'm not sure how I ever lived without Ulta ❤️🙌🏼😍
Kayla S.
Ravenna, OH
I love that at ulta you can sample pretty much everything in the store the ladies and gents that work there are super helpful and super sweet
Amanda H.
Nashville, TN
Great store and I love that I get points for all my purchases. They have weekly deals that help me stay within my beauty budget. I highly recommend this store and you can always find one in your neighborhood.
Danial B.
Crivitz, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the toofaced Peanut Butter and Jelly palette from ultra. The costumer service was really helpful. The product was not the best affordable price. I will shop here again. The experience was really enjoyable.
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
I used ultra online and love the lil free sample section also I been in ultra and I love the lay out
Racheal B.
Mcdonough, GA
I absolutely love Ulta! Every time I go into the store I lose track of time because there are so many products to check out. I also enjoy ordering online from them because they always send you free samples with your purchase and that is actually how I found my favorite perfume.
Chelsea C.
Loma Linda, CA
Ulta carries all of my favorite products to include IT Cosmetics, Tarte, NYX, etc. The best thing I find also is that they carry both high end brands as well as regular drug store brands. This is very convenient because they carry basically any brand you need. They also have a brow bar for when you need to change up your eye brows as well as a salon for a new hairstyle.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?