7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,348 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great alternative to Sephora if you're looking to buy some high end products and some drugstore products. I love that they have both because it could get expensive buying all high end makeup. I always recommend shopping here to anyone.
I love shopping at ulta.its a walking distance from my house.very nice people ,very helpful with anything i need.
love love love this store! they have such a huge variety of products! perfume, make up, hair supplies and even a salon to get your hair done! so awesome
I love being able to buy drugstore and high end makeup all in the same place
Great selection of products, reasonable prices, and great sales! For me, that is the number one attraction to Ulta is that they do coupons and sales. They also have an excellent rewards program where your rewards points actually get you something you want-- not just free samples.
I love Ulta brushes. They are great for beginners to professionals for applying makeup flawlessly.
I love going here to discover and amazing quality products from skin care to make up. The prices are high but for the quality its is definitely worth it. I shop here as much as I can financially afford. LOL The customer service is better compared to most stores. I would definitely shop here over and over again.
I like that I can try the drugstore items in the store. I also like to take advantage of the buy one get one half off deals. They have a great return policy and offer a variety of low end to high brands.
Naked 2 has so many fun colors and a lot of shimmer and glitter. I love all the golds and natural colors mixed with glitter. I love this product, the color selection is excellent and there's so many ways to mix them together to create different looks. My only complaint is that there can be a lot of fallout with some of the colors.
Ulta is great for drugstore products, I love the coupons they have each month too. Every little bit helps!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos