7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,284 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Got the too faced peach palette their and omg it was amazing! Had great service and the quality is amazing
I love love LOVE Ulta!! So many products which range in price to accommodate any budget. I love earning points on each of my purchases which get applied to discounts on future orders!! They also gave me a free eyeshadow on my birthday :) (for being an Ulta member of course). This is my go to makeup shop!
I love this place! Gives me everything I need and sometimes for cheap too. There deals are amazing! And if you know how their point system works it saves you a lot in the long run!
The ultimate superstore for all things beauty! Huge variety of brands and sales. They even have makeup counters and a bar to get your eye brows maintenenced
The sales associates are extremely polite and very hands on if you need help with anything. They're very affordable.
Ulta is a more affordable Sephora, in my opinion. While Ulta carries a wide variety of make up brands, it does not carry the more upscale brands, like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dior, etc. This is fine, especially for people on a budget! Given it's the more affordable store, you would think free samples would be offered more often, like at Sephora! Unfortunately, you have to spend x-amount of $ before you receive samples, which doesn't help me choose a new brand over my regular brand.
I love ulta! Has so many of my beauty addictions for both makeup and hair care. I love the variety of brands and price ranges.
I love that they have both affordable and high-end products. Its one stop shopping and it makes life easier. They also have sales all the time which is nice. I wish they improved their rewards program though, i wish the points lasted longer
The best part is that it has drug store make mixed with high end. They don't have as many brands or all the brands collection of make up like sephora. They do have a lot of good hair care and other spa stuff that's sephora does not. If you are looking for not to spend a lot on make up this is the make up store for you
A little pricey but worth the price and quality easy to find easy to apply make up
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos