7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta, the women on the floor are always super helpful. The only thing I wish was that they carries Kat von D and ebalm
Love going to ulta! They always have everything I need and want! Workers are always around to see if you need anything(:
Ulta is such a wonderful place to shop for high end makeup as well as drugstore products. They have things you may not find at the drug store
Great products with a large variety. I love the eye shadows they have so many colors!
They have a lot of beauty products. Also they have a lot of sales all the time. Sales associates are very helpful and they are very attentive.
What Ulta gives the shopper is the ability to compare and purchase both drugstore and high end products in one place. Their selection is usually pretty strong, their prices are ok, and they often have sales on popular products (not just stuff they are trying to get rid of). If you can find one with a Benefit Beauty Bar, this is a great place to get your brows done.
I love Ulta because it has everything you could ever need- beauty, hair, jewelry, travel, nailcare, and skincare. I have also gotten my hair done at their salon before and been very pleased. I love that they have cheaper, drugstore products, as well as higher end.
I am so pleased with this store! I can find my drugstore products as well as my high end ones all within the same place! It is so easy and the reward system is fantastic! Love love love it!
I love the fact that there is a drugstore section and a high end section! It helps to decide on how much you would like to spend. I do wish they had more high end makeup, it's like they have a few select brands but if you want a certain one you'll have to check Sephora for it. Other than that this store is amazing
Has my basic go to products and also a plethora of different brands if I want to try something new. Employees always friendly.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos