BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah G.
Love this product! I have never used anything that has worked so well before. The smell is good. It is a little bit pricey and it does have some other brands that it competes with but over all this is my favorite. I would defiantly recommend this and buy it again! Love this store so much! they also have a $5 off $15 coupon online to use!
Hannah D.
There shadows are very pigmented and buggy they also have nude I personally love the nude.
Courtney B.
Ulta is a great store for finding drugstore and high end skin care, hair care and makeup. I love that they carry the Mario Bedusco skin care line. The shipping is fast and they have a rewards point system which earns you items the more you shop here.
Krystal B.
Bronx, NY
Ulta is a great place to shop because they have a little bit of everything.
Janna H.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is the one stop shop for all things beauty. I love that I can get my Two Faced Bronzer palette and Biolage deep conditioner in the same place. They carry products for every price point, and women of all colors. Always recommend Ulta.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. Their points system is awesome, truly the best. I also love that you can get high end as well as drugstore brands here, so truly something for everyone! They have a salon, as well as hair and quite a wide variety of others items that you can pick up and earn points on while in store- not JUST makeup. I love it!
Caila A.
Wake Forest, NC
They are good. They are kind of expensive and their sales staff near me are kind of rude. I only go there a little. Usually for shopping for others.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis , PA
I love ulta! They always have reps from brands there on the weekends to show you the newest products and give you some helpful tips and tricks. They have a wide range of products from high end to drugstore which makes it great!
Mary M.
Cleveland, TN
Love this store as it has everything you could possibly need when it comes to beauty products. The people are very helpful and provide you with good information about a product.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL
I hate to admit it... but I come here... a lot.

As a loyal Sephora customer, I used to walk by the place and not even look twice. One day, my coworker convinced me to go with her and I fell in love! I love that this place carries it all - prestige cosmetics brands, drugstores brands, nail polishes, body care, hair care, etc, etc, etc. Also, I think their rewards program is better than Sephora's as well since you can redeem your points for a discount instead of a tiny sample of something you'll never use.

As far as this location, it's pretty big and tidy most of the time. Usually they have everything in stock, except for the NYX products 'cause you ladies are feigns!! And a lot of the time, they're out of many Essie colors for weeks. (Speaking of NYX, thank you Ulta for having a huge NYX section - you are the reason I own a million lipsticks.)

1 star off because most of the time, the ladies that work here look grumpy and talk too much amongst themselves rather than help customers.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.