BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA! They have a policy where you can return anything that doesn't work out for a refund and it is amazing! It makes it easy to try new products to get a good match for your skin tone.
Nell F.
Washington, DC
I love Ulta so much. They have so much variety and everything you can think of. They have a lot of makeup, a lot of skincare,etc. They have drugstore and high end products. They do your makeup if you want as well.
Kailey S.
Willis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE Ulta! You can get anything you are looking for from mascara to hair brushes. Everyone is always so helpful and friendly as well! I'm here constantly and nornally don't go anywhere else for my beauty needs!
Sierra B.
Olathe, KS
I love this place, always employees there to help (who love to help), they always have sales, and they employees are so helpful and show you how to put on certain makeup if you don't know how.
Lisa W.
Racine, WI
I most recently went to Ulta for skin care products, specifically refining masks. I was amazed at the service I received and how helpful and knowledgeable the staff are on the products and have great recommendations based on your skin tone and type. I will definitely return for more beauty products.
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have horrible experiences every time I go in. I love the sales and products they sell, but I am almost always never asked if I need any help. But their rewards program is wonderful and the fact they do coupons is pretty cool too. I've been told they don't do samples (I've never tried because I get samples at Sephora) and if so that is kinda lame. I prefer Sephora and always will, but I don't hate ulta. I still spend a lot of money there (which is why I'm salty about lack of customer service)
Dakota S.
muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is kind of like sephora, wonderful makeup carrier. They offer a collection of high end makeup of various brands like urban decay and too faced. Their product are pricey as well but worth the high quality makeup you receive and they have awesome deal when they have special sales.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I absolutely adore Ulta! We haven't had one in my town for long and I didn't get in there right away. But I was blown away the first time I set foot in there! So many amazing products and the staff is always so helpful!
Lindsey T.
Boone, NC
I purchased Benefit's lip/cheek stain in pink. I wear it as a natural lip color every single day. It is the longest lasting lip stain I have ever tried. A bottle has lasted me 7 months so far, with everyday use. The color can be built up easily for a more bold look, or just one coat can be used for a natural finish. I look forward to trying the other colors!
Crystal P.
Altus, OK
I love everything about Ulta! They have everything you need from all the best brands! Plus they always have great specials!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?