7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great one stop shop for beauty needs. You can find low and high end products in one place. There are usually good coupons and gift with purchases. I really like the Ulta brand of cosmetics as well.
who doesn't love ulta. its where youll find big brand makeup for a very low price. they are always having huge great deals.
I love visiting Ulta! Prices can sometimes be pricy, but they usually have great sales. Plus, you can earn rewards with them and get more discounts. Sometimes I don't feel like driving to one, but their online store has easy access!
Tried a spot remover for my face that was Ulta brand. I think it was too strong. It started to cause a bit of a break out. I think if my skin wasnt so sensitive it would have worked.
Real technique beauty blenders work wonders! Grea texture and help create the perfect flawless look!
The Mario badescu rose water spray is the best refresher ever🤗🤗 you can buy the 4-ounce for about 7 Bucks and the eight ounce for about 20 bucks but it is so worth it it gives you that pick me up that you need you can use it in your hair used to set your makeup you can use it just as a refresher spray it is the multi-purpose anytime any weather type of spray and it does extend your makeup where time from 7 to 10 hours and keeps my makeup looking fabulous👏👏👏👏💖💖
I love the Ulta brand face primer. It works just as well as top brands and for a lot less money!:)
Ulta has a great points program for buying products and some awesome sales - especially their semi-annual 21 Days of Beauty events in Spring and Fall. The only complaints I have is with their samples - you either get perfume or skincare. A better variety and having bigger sample sizes would be a better perk. Lastly, shipping is hit or miss. Sometimes it comes quickly but more often than not it takes a long time compared to other beauty companies.
Ulta is just magical when you first walk in, I feel like the gates of heaven open when you enter this store! They have everything you need plus more!
NYX Color Mascara in blue. I love the product! Bold color, easy application and great price.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos