7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,518 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite mainly because of the vast variety of items and price points. I know I can go splurge in a premium brand item, but also pick up items that are much more affordable. Also, the benefit brow bar is incredible!
I love that they carry drugstore and high end brands. But I don't like that the help is very limited, there are only cashiers and every now and again a vendors mua will be there. I love that they also have a salon in the back.
My absolute go to place for cosmetics. They have everything from drugstore to prestige so you can buy it all in one place. I'm constantly going in there and racking up points. They by far have the best point and reward system.
I'm a fan of Ulta. Their store brand products work well and they have a variety of item. I really like Ulta because overall, they have a vast selection of all things beauty. I'm almost guaranteed to find what i need when I go.
I love this store. They have promotions where if you spend a certain amount of money on one brand they'll throw in free stuff too. Have a good mixture of cheaper and high end products and a salon. I will definitely come back.
Always love too try new products at ulta. I also their own brand of makeup supplies. Their bb cream is my absolute favorite for complete coverage without doing a full face of makeup. Really lightweight. Color matches perfect.
My favorite beauty store! I love that it has a combination of prestige and drug store and mid range brands. The variety is awesome, I love the points and rewards system and you can't beat double points during your bday month!
The Anastasia brow pomade on blonde glides on so easily and smoothly. It is super easy to draw on a perfect eyebrow and it lasts all day! I would say this is a good priced product at $18. I will definitely shop at Ulta again!
I have bought many things at Ulta. One of my favorite things is there concealer it's very affordable high quality I would definitely recommend shopping here it was my favorite purchase ever I would definitely shop there again
I like the fact that Ulta gives you lots of variety, from brands to products! They have high end and drugstore makeup, hair products, skin care, and all other beauty related things! I love the choices and the rewards program!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos