7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,325 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I can spend my entire pay check at ULTA. This is my go to place for everything beauty. It's a one stop shop for haircare and makeup! I love how easy it is to rack up points to use towards future purchases. The employees are very knowledgeable about all products and are more than happy to help.
I'm giving only 4 stars because of my hard time recently with trying to find products in the store. Tags for brush cleaners were buy 2 get 2 free and it claimed "bath, body and etc" so I'm looking all over for other items that I can mix and match for this deal and I can't find anything. Very frustrating, I didn't want 4 of the same damn thing. Otherwise, seems like they have a good variety of brands, however the store is a bit confusing to people who don't shop there too frequently. Only reason why I have gone back is because I have found a few great deals.
I love Ulta. I love the mixture of high end and drugstore options. I also love the sales they have.
Ulta is awesome because it has higher end and drugstore makeup. They also always have travel sizes for slot of products which I love to get so I can try it before buying the full size.
Beautiful people, selling beauty products to other beautiful people. Its all about the make up. Great with advice, affordable prices, and experienced workers.
I buy all my makeup at Ulta. I love their rewards and the deals they have going regularly!
Ulta is my go to place when it comes to getting make up or beauty products. The workers there are so helpful. A good purchase that I've received are my name brand concealers, and lipsticks. Ulta contains many brands of beauty, and they always have what I'm looking for in stock!
I don't really shop at Ultra alot, but they do have some things that I like and it's ver neat as well how they keep their products.
Goodness I have used so many products from ulta! My favorite product from there is probably my Tarte mascara & eyeshadow. It's pricey but sooo worth it! Tarte is my favorite brand of make up. Ulta is in my opinion the best place to shop for beauty supplies. Always has everything & everyone is so helpful!
Love Ulta for beauty needs ! I love the fact that it's a one stop shop, it has your high brands, drugstore brands, salon, esthetician bar, and brow bar!!! You can find 90% of what you need , you should def check out Ulta !
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos