BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Maria R.
Streetsboro, OH
I can spend my entire pay check at ULTA. This is my go to place for everything beauty. It's a one stop shop for haircare and makeup! I love how easy it is to rack up points to use towards future purchases. The employees are very knowledgeable about all products and are more than happy to help.
Melissa A.
I'm giving only 4 stars because of my hard time recently with trying to find products in the store. Tags for brush cleaners were buy 2 get 2 free and it claimed "bath, body and etc" so I'm looking all over for other items that I can mix and match for this deal and I can't find anything. Very frustrating, I didn't want 4 of the same damn thing. Otherwise, seems like they have a good variety of brands, however the store is a bit confusing to people who don't shop there too frequently. Only reason why I have gone back is because I have found a few great deals.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I love the mixture of high end and drugstore options. I also love the sales they have.
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is awesome because it has higher end and drugstore makeup. They also always have travel sizes for slot of products which I love to get so I can try it before buying the full size.
Anna W.
Saint Clair, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful people, selling beauty products to other beautiful people. Its all about the make up. Great with advice, affordable prices, and experienced workers.
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
I buy all my makeup at Ulta. I love their rewards and the deals they have going regularly!
Courtni D.
Quakertown, PA
Ulta is my go to place when it comes to getting make up or beauty products. The workers there are so helpful. A good purchase that I've received are my name brand concealers, and lipsticks. Ulta contains many brands of beauty, and they always have what I'm looking for in stock!
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really shop at Ultra alot, but they do have some things that I like and it's ver neat as well how they keep their products.
Jessica
Owensboro, KY
Goodness I have used so many products from ulta! My favorite product from there is probably my Tarte mascara & eyeshadow. It's pricey but sooo worth it! Tarte is my favorite brand of make up. Ulta is in my opinion the best place to shop for beauty supplies. Always has everything & everyone is so helpful!
Kimberly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta for beauty needs ! I love the fact that it's a one stop shop, it has your high brands, drugstore brands, salon, esthetician bar, and brow bar!!! You can find 90% of what you need , you should def check out Ulta !
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?