7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,373 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has beautiful stores and great customer service. They are less expensive than other beauty stores but the makeup it still awesome quality. I shop here a few times a year and they have great deals which is always fun.
Ulta. Ulta is my best friend who I spend way too much money on. But I love this store it's one of my favorite places to buy makeup. They know what's lit and the best products to use. I will continue to shop here.
Absolutely love ulta. Customer service could be better. Rewards program is amazing I love it. I wish they had more higher end brands. Other than that they have great selections.
Ulta is my second favorite after sephora i think sephora has better offers and sales at times.
Ulta is one of the stores I spend most of my time in, not only does it have makeup up but also so many other things! The workers are very nice and answer all your questions!
Love shopping at Ulta to get hair products! Great selection. They always have what I want in stock.
Ulta is amazing! found them while I was out of town and was able to get my lashes done, eyebrows threaded, and buy makeup and hair products that I forgot to pack. They are a one stop shop. they even had a salon if I wanted to get my hair done. Must visit to get everything you need.
I discovered gel fingernail polish at ulta. Funny to say I was paying loads just to get the same mani I could've done myself with the same products right there on the store shelves. Thanks to ulta, my mani has become very affordable.
My favorite thing at Ulta is their dry shampoo by the brand Living Proof. I have heard others rave about Batiste, but Living Proof's dry shampoo wins by a long shot in my opinion. It really soaks up the excess oils and helps to volumize your hair.
They have everything you need to "finish" the look. From hair to make up it's amazing and everyone there is always so helpful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos