BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mercades S.
Ulta has beautiful stores and great customer service. They are less expensive than other beauty stores but the makeup it still awesome quality. I shop here a few times a year and they have great deals which is always fun.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree, CA
Ulta. Ulta is my best friend who I spend way too much money on. But I love this store it's one of my favorite places to buy makeup. They know what's lit and the best products to use. I will continue to shop here.
Keyshla D.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love ulta. Customer service could be better. Rewards program is amazing I love it. I wish they had more higher end brands. Other than that they have great selections.
Yelitza M.
Jamaica Plain, MA
Ulta is my second favorite after sephora i think sephora has better offers and sales at times.
Maria V.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ulta is one of the stores I spend most of my time in, not only does it have makeup up but also so many other things! The workers are very nice and answer all your questions!
Jami N.
Clare, MI
Love shopping at Ulta to get hair products! Great selection. They always have what I want in stock.
K H.
Springfield, NJ
Ulta is amazing! found them while I was out of town and was able to get my lashes done, eyebrows threaded, and buy makeup and hair products that I forgot to pack. They are a one stop shop. they even had a salon if I wanted to get my hair done. Must visit to get everything you need.
Ariana R.
I discovered gel fingernail polish at ulta. Funny to say I was paying loads just to get the same mani I could've done myself with the same products right there on the store shelves. Thanks to ulta, my mani has become very affordable.
Rebecca H.
My favorite thing at Ulta is their dry shampoo by the brand Living Proof. I have heard others rave about Batiste, but Living Proof's dry shampoo wins by a long shot in my opinion. It really soaks up the excess oils and helps to volumize your hair.
Becky G.
Richmond
They have everything you need to "finish" the look. From hair to make up it's amazing and everyone there is always so helpful.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.