BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All things beauty, all in one place! The women are all incredibly friendly and the salon is amazing! I go all the time to get my hair done.
Teresa C.
Mentor, OH
I love going to Ulta.Such a great variety in beauty products, you can find everything you need there, and the staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help.
I also like shopping their 5 for 10 section, great place to find small gifts
Shannon O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my JAM! This is my favorite beauty destination because they have it all! Drugstore and highend, hair and makeup, and even skincare! Plus they always have such great sales and coupons.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
Love Ulta, hate that the reward points expire and I feel like it takes your forever to get to some rewards. I do love how they have drug store brands too. Their staff is sometime not as helpful as Sephora is they prob need more training.
Sarah H.
Florence, AL
Love love love ulta! Great product selection and prices! I love that they carry both high end and drugstore products.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
I went for a last minute Christmas gift and I could not believe what was going on yes I know I came in at around 8 but normally someone is there to help and it goes by so easily but not today. I stood in skincare for 25 minutes along with 4 other women looking for items exchanging ideas now I walk around and see one associate running around putting items back and 3 others in the urban decay aisle playing with makeup and chatting so I go up front to see if I can get some help this is after I walked around them 4-5 times and I took a picture of 2 of them in the aisle chatting so finally she gets one of them to help me and I stated what I was looking for and that I wanted to use my 20% off coupon which I finally brought with me she refers clinique and if I wanted to do a gift set they are over there as she points to the front door display and walks away so I decide to make my own gift set and go to pay couldn't use my coupon and she toss my bag at me and calls next guest just like that.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the tarte shape tape concealer and I loved it! It it's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Jess M.
I've never been to an Ulta where I have had a good customer experience. Every store I've been in I've dealt with employees with an attitude or I've been looking for help with something and no is to be found. I avoid the Ulta 5 minutes away from me and go to Sephora when ever I have any beauty related purchases to make.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Otra de mis tiendas favoritas de maquillajes, siempre sales con un paqute. Love store
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the rewards at ulta. That's really the best part. And they give great coupons or free items to platinum members. The only downsides is the selection of luxury brands is much smaller than ulta. Also online ordering can be a pain because the processing and shipping take forever. I'm still waiting on a package I ordered two weeks ago.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?