BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Diamond B.
Riverdale, IL
ILove Ulta. would Recommend This For Everyone.. Its The Next Best To MAC. make you feel like a new person
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
I love this store! Although they don't have some of the same brands Sephora does (Make Up Forever, Kat Von D, etc), they still have a pretty wide variety. I also like that they sell drug store brands whereas Sephora does not. Lighting is good here.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
They have a great selection of high end and drugstore makeup. I appreciate that they have samples of the drugstore makeup too. My biggest negative about ulta is that they don't really give out samples like Sephora does and their points program isn't as good.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
ulta is great. i'd rather shop at ulta over sephora because the prices are much more reasonable. i also like the fact that they have a hair salon right there in the store. i've yet to get my eyebrows done there, but i hear they're the best place to get them done. everyone that works there is always so friendly - every location i've been to.
Caitlin K.
I really love this place. I like that they include high end but also drugstore makeup. They have tons of great services... hair care, brow bar, and skin care professionals. They can be a little pushy with purchasing things but I think that's anywhere. Overall a great place for anything beauty. JOY TO THE GIRL. ūüėā‚̧‚̧‚̧
amanda c.
Always love going here! The products are great and have a good range of high end and drug store. The benefit brow bar is amazing and a great addition to the store. I love going there to shop for myself and others and earning beauty points!
sam b.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this store. They have high end, luxury and drugstore products. Something for everyone. It's a less intimidating environment than Sephora but still sells a lot of the same quality products. Great rewards program.
Deandra L.
Sinton, TX
I recently just went to ultra and bought 2 tarted lipsticks. The service was awesome and the lipsticks are my favorite!!!!
Kiley S.
Statesboro
Ulta is a great store for anything beauty! You can find many popular brands here, including drug store brands! They don't have every makeup brand there so do your research before you go. But they have a loyalty program and send out coupons frequently. The staff is usually very nice and knowledgeable. They love to help you find what you're looking for. I love their hair care selection too. Some ulta stores also have a benefit brow bar and this is a fabulous place to get your brows waxed, shaped and filled in!
Alex S.
Cunningham, TN
I love that this store has drug store products and high end products separated so that I can go to the side of the store that I can afford the time I go in. The workers are also incredibly helpful and always there when you need them! They have plenty of makeup you can try before you buy as well, which is perfect for people like me who can't just buy on a whim.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.