7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the coupons, freebies and deals. They've been getting more brands in and way more variety. I love that I can get EVERYTHING on my list. I even get my hair done now and then and it's nice to have everything in one place.
AMAZING! Sometimes the staff can be a little iffy and hard to find, but that is of no fault of the brand. This store carried all of my beauty needs and seems to hire staff who can really help you out whenever you're undecided!
I totally recommend Ulta to anyone some people complain that its expensive, but compared to drug stores, or other stores no where you can try the product first, take it home, try it and if you're not happy still bring it back.
Ulta is great because they offer high end and drugstore brands. However the stores I've visited always are a bit disorganized and the products out to try are kinda gross and all over the place. I don't love the website either.
love ultra so much I just like how it has from high end products to more cheaper products. I I was all store should have both cheap and pricey products. I would recommend to everyone Vis to your local store for beauty products
i love ulta. I have tried so many different products from this store and always get very good deals. love the different brands they carry form low to high and always a good place to find good quality product for a better price
Ulta is the best. My only complaint : they don't carry some of the higher end brands that I use (so I end up having to go to Nordstroms or Sephora). I love their selection otherwise, and their points/rewards system is amazing.
Ultra is by far my most favorite cosmetics store. Everything from the Drugestore side to the Prestige side amazes me. Anyone can get something from Ulta whether they are just starting out with beauty products or they are pros.
Ulta is the perfect one stop shop to fulfill your beauty product needs. I love the Benefit products on display. I do wish the products could be more affordable, but the products have amazing quality. I will shop at Ulta again.
My ultimate favorite store. They have everything you can think of. They have savings and discounts and products that you really can't find anywhere else. This is your go to store. I recommended it to everyone who loves makeup.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos