BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great place for anyone who likes to shop for make up. It's a lot different then Sephora. Ulta carries both drugstore brands and luxury beauty products. They have a nice selection of perfumes and nail polish as well. They have an excellent section of the store strictly dedicated to hair products. The staff is knowledgeable and super helpful. They also have a free rewards card!
Krista H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am madly in love with this store! The people who work there are so friendly and helpful! They also carry a great variety of high end products, drug store brands and gift sets; it makes it a great "one stop" for treating yourself and treating others!
Kristen M.
I love Ulta's store brand products. Cheap and quality. That's all I buy from Ulta usually. Their selection of products from other well known brands is amazing but I find that they cost more to buy at Ulta than a store like Target, unless you have a coupon which are easy to come by. I love their promotions where you get free gifts when you buy certain things. They're always pretty substantial.
Tara W.
Love Ulta! Customer service is great, and if you can't find it in stores, then they will definitely have it online. I always get good coupons from them too!
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store i buy most of my makeup here online and instore the great part is that u get points with every dollar u spend and with those points u get huge discounts especially more if your a platinum member.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
I feel like ulta is a low cost sephora and I love their coupons. I never shop there without one.
Isabel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta! Both in store and online. They have both drugstore and high end products. I usually find what I'm looking for, plus they usually have sales. Shopped here for #BlackFriday their sales were great! Still receiving a few more things through mail, I did online shopping first.
shelaine h.
Great for beauty products. They allow you to test almost everything in the store before making the purchase. Best way to find your shades in every product. They usually have coupons every week to use.
Theresa K.
Cibolo, Tx
Ulta is my usual go-to cosmetics store. They have a large variety of items, and offer salon services.

I like the rewards program, but think Sephora's program has better rewards sometimes. I was also also was a little disappointed in the extra rewards for platinum members, but so far this year I've seen an improvement.
Meaghan R.
One of these just opened near me, and I have been there almost every day. My wallet hates them, but I love them!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?