7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love all the makeup choices ultra has! From Kay von-D to hard candy and two faced!
It's difficult to make it out of this place without spending a small fortune. Beauty and skin products in this heaven. Love this place.
I love Ulta they have many beauty and skin care products for everyone! The shopping experince is great and the workers are very helpful. They have good quality products that are worth buying. I will always come back to shop here very often for all my skincare and makeup needs.
Ulta has been my over all favorite place to shop for makeup. They have the best point system and a great selection of drug store and higher end makeup. I adore the 20% off coupon and 5$ of coupons and always leave with great products. However, I have found my local Ulta does not hire people that know anything about makeup. I myself am pretty knowledgeable on makeup and considering they couldn't answer a simple question I have an issue with that. Also, I find a lot of times one person working the register and the rest of the girls started around. I have stood in line for 40 mins before because they had one cash register open. The costumer service and professionalism needs to change however. other then my location I think Ulta as a brand is the best makeup wise out there.
When it comes to purchasing makeup, its not always my go to store. But it is my go to for getting my hair done in the salon. I love how easy it is to make an appointment online.
Ulta is you all in one skin, hair and body care shop. I recently found Dr. Teals Epsom salts and bubble bath is sold there!
This store is awesome. They always have great deals and their loyalty program is great.
I love going to ulta and buying the benefit brow system! It's taken a lot for me to get my eyebrows up to par and the benefit brow kit helps me make them absolutely perfect!!!
I recently purchased a small beauty kit from Ulta. It is a travel sized case and has absolutely everything you need to look amazing. It has pigmented eyeshadows, lipsticks, different eyebrow pomades, concealers, blush, highlighters, and so much more!
My absolute favorite store in the whole wide world. Lol. We don't have a local store -I travel about 2 hrs for just this store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos