7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I cannot get enough of this store! It's my guilty pleasure, and has all of the essentials.
I love shopping at ulta and using their products. I have a good shopping experience there and there coworkers. Their products are good quality and other things. I do shop there a lot with other things. I do recommend shopping there at these kinda of places.
Ulta has a wide variety of products to choose from. I love that they carry many brands all in one place, makes makeup shopping much easier. I purchase all my products from Ulta as well as hair care, shampoo and contioner and hair dye at Ulta. The lines can get very long, but that usually gives me time to find a coupon.
Have a great range of cosmetics. Moderately priced. They have regular sales. Which sephora doesn't.
Had a loy of the basics and some things i didnt think id be able to find without ordering online. And their prices are pretty competitive conaidering how much more amazon charges to ship largw amounts of liquids
I love Ulta! They always have free samples and great deals plus coupons! I have a lot of fun shopping there.
Ulta is the closest store that provides brand makeup and I love how they carry my favorites urban decay and tarte. I bought naked pallets from ulta and so far they are my favorite .
ULTA is a pretty cool beauty supply store. It is not as hip as MAC or Sephora but it is also convenient as you can pretty much find anything there and there are a wide array of price points. I just dont like it as much as the other beauty stores. I would go again though.
Ulta is great for any beauty! From skin care, to hair, all the way to makeup--They have it all! They have the best clearance section, offer many chances to earn double (even triple) points to advance membership, and offer amazing beauty services! Definitely my favorite place for beauty :)
I'm giving only 4 stars because of my hard time recently with trying to find products in the store. Tags for brush cleaners were buy 2 get 2 free and it claimed "bath, body and etc" so I'm looking all over for other items that I can mix and match for this deal and I can't find anything. Very frustrating, I didn't want 4 of the same damn thing. Otherwise, seems like they have a good variety of brands, however the store is a bit confusing to people who don't shop there too frequently. Only reason why I have gone back is because I have found a few great deals.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos