BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion, ULTA is a fantastic place to shop for because you can get high end and good affordable make up so you can get a mixture of brands. NYX Liquid Suede is my favorite products I have purchased from ULTA I have like every color.
Fran V.
me compre un producto Qe le da volumen al cabello no tengo nada QE decir me encanto como actua sobre mi cabello yo soy de cabello que no tiene mucho volumen entonces los utilize en un evento y me duro el volumen toda la noche yo se lo recomiendo a todos muy buen producto
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Love looking around the store and discovering new products. Who doesn't love playing with make up a bit? I wish the store was a little more organized though. I realize customers are the ones messing things up but I feel like they should fix things a few times a day so the shopping experience is the best it can be for all the customers.
Ashley N.
Conway, SC
I really enjoy shopping at Ulta stores. I particularly like their products from Tarte and NYX. They do a good job of keeping products stocked and displayed. They carry higher end makeup as well as drugstore versions, which is convenient if you don't want to spend a lot of money when you go in.
V.L. G.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Use tightline mascara....great product! Doesn't smudge, goes on easily, treats lashes! Also use IT cream blush. .fantastic! Use Stila eyebrow marker...very natural, stays on! Ulta has everything you're looking for in makeup, haircare, anti-aging! The best for gifts and specials. Earn points for great values!
Bree F.
Queen Creek, AZ
My go to for all my beauty needs. They have so many things. They also always send awesome coupons you can use with your purchase
Samantha R.
Hanceville, AL
Recently an Ulta opened near me and I was thrilled! I love the Philosophy products. Specifically the Amazing Grace scents. It's a little pricey, but sooo worth it. I honestly don't have any improvement suggestions. I am a regular customer and will be backs soon!
Sara K.
Carencro, LA
Love all the products and options. But the salon killed it for me last time. My hair wound up a complete mess. They did fix it, but I doubt I will have them do my hair again. But I love the store side!!!
Kelsey G.
I love, love, love ulta. They always have what I'm looking for, are always friendly and have GREAT sales. Their prices and rather affordable too with a great selection of brands.
Stacey E.
Cape Coral, FL
I love ulta perks, they're stores are bright and fun and I love that they have drug store items as well. More of a 1 stop shop than sephora. Their floor staff are ok, they as to help but don't seem really interested in helping, at checkout 10/10 times I have to remind them of my free items and then make me prove it. The brow bar employees are top notch & help me in store more often than floor staff.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.