7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,453 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Use tightline mascara....great product! Doesn't smudge, goes on easily, treats lashes! Also use IT cream blush. .fantastic! Use Stila eyebrow marker...very natural, stays on! Ulta has everything you're looking for in makeup, haircare, anti-aging! The best for gifts and specials. Earn points for great values!
Ulta is one of my favorite place to go when it comes to getting beauty products. Not only do they carry high end products but they also carry drug store products, as well as hair and skin care. This makes beauty shopping a one stop experience. I also like that they offer coupons that occasionally work on the high end products as well where as places like sephora rarely ever offer these kind of promotions.
Recently an Ulta opened near me and I was thrilled! I love the Philosophy products. Specifically the Amazing Grace scents. It's a little pricey, but sooo worth it. I honestly don't have any improvement suggestions. I am a regular customer and will be backs soon!
If there isn't a Sephora close by Ulta is the best stop! They have a hair salon inside which gives amazing cuts and colors. There is high end and cheaper makeup products.
I love, love, love ulta. They always have what I'm looking for, are always friendly and have GREAT sales. Their prices and rather affordable too with a great selection of brands.
Ulta is seriously the ultimate beauty store. Skin care, hair care, makeup, anything you could imagine. The one by my house has hair stylist and makeup artists who will let you test products and give you tips on how to best use them. I could spend HOURS in this store.
Really like this store. They have really good sales and deals. Reasonable prices too.
I like buying some of my products at Ulta. The only downside is that it is a little bit more expensive than I would like. I guess that's expected from makeup though. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the store.
Not my favorite store but ill go from time to time to pick up nyx and makeup revolution. I like their coupons. Dont care for the variety of high end or the beauty bar
I pick ulta over Sephora I love when ulta does sales!they have just about any kind of makeup brand and facial soaps creams and scrubs!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos