7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta and always have a good experience when I go there. The products are wonderful and the employees are always helpful! My favorite purchase is anything by tarte. I would recommend shopping there!
I love Ulta's Matte Lip Creams and Lip Colors. They offer great coverage at an affordable price.
Another piece of heaven, great prices, and a lot of makeup, brands and you can try littelary everything
Ulta is my absolute go to. Their customer service is amazing. I ordered online and didn't receive one of my items so they reshipped it. I got it quickly, with little effort and more than the missing items!! My mom had an allergic reaction to a product and they refunded her with ease and flagged the product in their system and contacted the company about it. Their brand isnt tok shabby either. The contour kit is awesome, the amped up mascara is awesome, its all amazing
I love Ulta! They have a wonderful assortment of products from drugstore to high end. They also offer a lot of deals and coupons to look out for from time to time as you will save a couple extra bucks!
ULTA is a pretty cool beauty supply store. It is not as hip as MAC or Sephora but it is also convenient as you can pretty much find anything there and there are a wide array of price points. I just dont like it as much as the other beauty stores. I would go again though.
My absolute favorite place to shop because of the variety. I can seriously find almost everyone of my favorite brands. The discount section is a must for me each time I shop.
I love the $5 off coupons I get from Ulta. They also often discount products that are being discontinued so you can get some really good deals. I have not really tried the ULTA store brand because they have good sales on all the regular makeup brands. I do really like the gift boxes that come out around the holidays, they are a lot of product at a good value, and their kits are a great way to try out new trends.
Ulta is awesome has all products for beauty when it comes to having face, hair, nails, body everything to keep you looking fresh
I discovered gel fingernail polish at ulta. Funny to say I was paying loads just to get the same mani I could've done myself with the same products right there on the store shelves. Thanks to ulta, my mani has become very affordable.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos