BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicole K.
Walton, KY
Ulta is my favorite store by far. I'm a platinum member and I love all of the perks and coupons I get. I love their huge selection of cosmetics and haircare products.
Gretchen E.
Waukesha
Ultra is my favorite. They carry everything, have great sales and their products are the best.
Hannah C.
Bowling Green, KY
Ulta has pretty much anything you can possibly think of for beauty and cosmetics! It's like heaven for any beauty enthusiast. The options are limitless and prices are great! If you want a specific color or shade I can assure you that you will be able to find it at Ulta!
Lisa P.
Ulta has everything you need and then some! Of course, it has every beauty product you can think of, but they even have some fun little gifts too like comfy socks, blankets, etc. They always have coupons which is a big plus for me too. I've been to their salon to get a facial once and it was a nice experience.
Jennifer E.
Saint Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta and all the sales they have. Their selection is better than anywhere else and i go there once a week.
Good prices but staffing is a problem. I can never find someone when I need assistance.
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
great store. NICE and BIG. great help. love the workers always willing to help. dont make you feel uncomfortable. great quality. same as sephora. favorite purchase would be bareminerals. love love love. recommend to everyone who shops anywhere.
Jasmin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this website once and loved it!! They had every beauty product i needed & shipped my order very quick! All my products came together as well. I loved it!
Sarah S.
Millheim, PA
I have always found what I was looking for at Ulta, though the prices vary from fair to very high. I have, however, come to find that depending on the product the price is well worth it. I have had terrible skin problems, but after walking in and working with a sales consultant I left feeling more knowledgeable about what makeup to use and how to apply it.
Angie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to buy online make up products. The brands that they sell are amazing.the prices are good and they have a lot of offers
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?