7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is beautiful!!! They have the good brands with a mix of drugstore so you got expensive and cheap
I like Ulta but was super upset when I had to buy something to receive my birthday gift this year! I hadn't made an Ulta purchase since I had twins recently but was so excited to get something makeup related. When I never got my birthday email I emailed them and they told me if I made a purchase they'd send me the coupon. So not only would I have to buy something I didn't have money for I'd have to make two trips to get it! Super bummed.
I love ulta so much. They have the best verity of drug store make up and name brand makeup of all selections. They also carry perfumes and hair products and also bathing stuff. They also have a hair salon as well.
I go to ulta all the time a few times a week. I love the tester counters and products. Ulta is semi affordable but so worth it. I love my zebra hair dryer and love shopping in store they are very helpful and get you where you need to be go to ulta you will be very happy you tried their products out !!
I love how organized Ulta always is and how the employees go above and beyond to help you find what you're looking for. My only complaint is where the travel sized items are placed in the stores. I hate how fast the line goes because I never have time to skim and scan that travel size section, and if I wanted to browse and not be in line, that would be nearly impossible because people think your cutting them when you're not.
Ultra beauty is like a cosmetic mecca!!! Everything from skin to hair and nails, anything you need to look your best!
My location is always crowed and the check out process is slow and they do not bring up more people to work he register they just make the shoppers wait
Ulta is a great place to get both high end and drug store make up! Stores are well lit and organized, and are neatly divided into sections based on high end make up, drug store makeup, and hair care products. This is a great place to go to pick up your essentials and also splurge on fancy new things.
God! I love Ulta! Ulta has become a weekend routine for me, even if I don't purchase anything. I genuinely love being in the store. Great atmosphere and wonderful professional customer service. #loveulta
My favorite store to buy make-up from! Being a rewards member is totally worth it if you shop there often.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos