7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,321 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta!! They always have amazing service and as a young person in makeup, I feel like they really help me find new products that are great for my needs, not just any general products. I love the employees and they product range is awesome!!
Ulta has both high end brands and drugstore brands which is great because its a one stop place for everything you need including makeup, hair products, body care, and they also give great rewards like coupons and money off making their products quite affordable
I bought the NYX Doll Eye Mascara here and I absolutely love it! The length and enhancement it gives my lashes is just outstanding! I would highly reccommend this product to anybody.
Like saphor but more affordable, they also have drug store brands and brands that are hard to find in other stores..I love them for this
Ulta is a great store with so much variety. You can find drugstore and sephora makeup here. If you are shopping on a budget this is the makeup store to go to. The staff is also very helpful. Overall this store is a great place to makeup shop.
A beauty blender and blush. I love both and I can't wait to buy more. The blush is such a pretty color.
The cake scent bath and body is out of this world. My daughters buy all their make up here. They have such a big selection on beauty products.
I buy most of my expensive makeup here. It is so well organized and the employees are always helpful. I really like the benefit eyebrow bar they have. They carry mostly every thing. I just wish they sold MAC products.
This is a good store but not as good as Sephora. I feel like the employees are little more stand offish and not as helpful! They also don't carry my favorite mascara "They're real." Good place but not as good as an atmosphere as I would like!
I'm giving only 4 stars because of my hard time recently with trying to find products in the store. Tags for brush cleaners were buy 2 get 2 free and it claimed "bath, body and etc" so I'm looking all over for other items that I can mix and match for this deal and I can't find anything. Very frustrating, I didn't want 4 of the same damn thing. Otherwise, seems like they have a good variety of brands, however the store is a bit confusing to people who don't shop there too frequently. Only reason why I have gone back is because I have found a few great deals.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos