7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Fun place to shop! Any makeup lover wold love this place. They have a huge price and product range, from minis and Clarence items to top notch stuff. Hair, makeup, nails, whatever you want, they've got it!
I get all my makeup from here. They always have everything I need and the employees are so helpful
I love the store! It has a wide range of products and they have the best eyebrow shapers around!
Great store and I love that I get points for all my purchases. They have weekly deals that help me stay within my beauty budget. I highly recommend this store and you can always find one in your neighborhood.
I love this has drugstore products and high end products. This place is makeup heaven, and Sephora, but more affordable. I shop here often and it's super easy to find a good gift for a guy or a girl at this store!
I definitely have to say ulta is a fave of mine I've purchased many thing but I love there beauty sets or gift sets online or in store the quality is great for items and overall but I definitely recommend shopping here
It had everything that I needed I am a makeup junkie and this is my Walmart for makeup
The always knowledgeable staff have helped me countless times with finding things for skin care to finding make up for cosplay characters and photo shoots.
One of my favorite beauty stores. Not only does it carry everything you need or want, but it always had great prices and sales. If it's not in store, you can always find it online and the staff is super helpful!
I love Ulta because they have so many great deals! I have bought a lot of Shea Moisture products from their website and find the quality and variety of products available to be awesome. I know that I can get a great price whenever I shop here and always keep it at the top of my list when shopping.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos