BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kirsten H.
Omaha, NE
Ulta is my favorite place to buy cosmetics. The store is easy to navigate, the staff are great to work with, and there are always great deals on products. I like that there is a wide variety of cosmetics, nail products, and hair products and accessories!
Autumn S.
Chandler, AZ
Products I have used from ulta were other brands like Too faced Anastasia and Becca. Never had a complaint about those products. Loved them as well.
#nerdygirl ..
I really like the Ulta store. The store is organized well and everyone who works there is very helpful. I like the sales as well. This store is not just a place trying to rob you.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love our local Ulta! I go there every time I make a trip to the mall! They. Have a huge variety at affordable prices! Plus the quality is good as well as the customer service! I will definitely go back!
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything is pretty expensive but I always find what I'm looking for! Better products than drug store
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite things about Ulta is that they have such a wide selection of products. Hair dyes, shampoos, drug store and high quality make up. Tons of things. They even have a salon. They're really great and the rewards program is pretty great too.
Dell D.
Ulta is by far my favorite store!! I'm in Ulta at least 3 times a month purchasing makeup! I have a teenage daughter now who wears make up so I'm in there a little more often now. You can normally always find a coupon towards your purchase!
Kayla W.
Decatur, AL
Tarte Amazonian clay foundation is amazing! Great coverage, stays put all day, creamy texture! Love tarte cosmetics !
Gladys R.
Austin, TX
I am just in love with Ulta. I love to go here for NYX cosmetics or Ulta lipsticks . They staff is friendly
Jamie M.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a cosmetologist I was super skeptical about going in this store, as I'm set in my ways and have favorite places to buy product and very picky. Well let me tell you.. this place is like a candy store for people who enjoy beauty products. I found products that I had been looking for that I assumed didn't exist anymore. That AND I bought FIVE eyeshadow palettes and FOUR makeup brushes for $60. And I love them!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?