7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,387 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is an amazing place to go and find new makeup. My favorite purchase from ulta is the urban decay facial primer. A lot of times ulta is really busy but they do have an online store that makes your life so much easier. THE employees are so hands on I love it
Ulta is the most convenient place to buy makeup in my opinion. It's your one stop shop for both drugstore makeup and high end. All fairly priced, with great deals often if you have a membership. I shop here on a weekly basis and I will continue to. I 100% recommend.
I love shopping at Ulta. They have a great makeup selection (as well as other products) all ranging in price. Nice, helpful staff also to help you find anything you need!
I don't really shop at Ultra alot, but they do have some things that I like and it's ver neat as well how they keep their products.
Ulta is a great place to go if you like both drugstore and higher end makeup. They have a wide variety of brands for makeup, skincare, hair products, nail polish, and body products. The reason I didn't rate it five stars is because I personally prefer Sephora. The shipping for ulta is a bit slower and their return policy is not as good. Also, the staff at ulta are not as prevalent and seem to be less knowledgeable about different products. But if you use both low end and high end makeup, ulta is really convenient. Ulta also has some exclusive products, like the Tarte shape tape concealer that everyone is after right now.
I love Ulta products! They are always packaged in a super cute and easy to use way with lots of colors and variations of products.
Ulta always has great sales and they do a great job with eyebrows! Some of their staff isn't as friendly as I would like however.
Wide variety of cosmetic and beauty products with affordable prices. Great point system to reward purchases and combines good quality with affordability.
Love the store! I don't go as often as I wish but I also don't buy a whole lot of make up or hair products.
They have a lot of items at there stores. They help you find anything you need. There makeup products are wonderful.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos