7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,315 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've never had a bad experience shopping here and I've bought a few items ranging from Nyx velvet lips to too faced better than sex mascara. The stores are all similarly laid out so it makes shopping at different locations easy
I really love Ulta because they have the name brand stuff and they have the drugstore makeup products. They also have lots of hair products and are extremely nice. I usually go in there when i need to buy a present for someone.
Ulta is amazing!! I love their reward system :) I love that the more you use, the more they give back. And the occasional deals are amazing!! They have a lot of sales and I appreciate it a lot!! I would recommend shopping there
My favorite beauty store! They have everything from hair care and skin care to nails and makeup! All ranging in prices from low to high! I love that they have so many things to choose from and the workers are always so helpful!
I LOVE THIS STORE!! Great selection of brands. Excellent prices well organized professional and satisfying. Has all things beauty. You could go here looking for ten different things beauty related and find them all in one sore.
Ulta is basically a girl's dream. They have so many products and the workers are usually pretty helpful if you're overwhelmed by all of the options. It can be more expensive than other places, but it's worth it for some brands.
Ulta is the closest to my house and they carry some of my favorite cosmetic lines, such as Too Faced which is my go to for my eyes. I can't get enough of their Palettes, I own them all. My newest obsession is the Peach Palette!
Has so much to see and try out it has very affordable Items and i love thAt it has everything in one store the quality of the items is super good i love this store it is my go to in makeup i will definately shop here more often
i brought a beauty box , it brought 3 eyeliners , some eyeshadows , gel eyeliner , brow wax , different brow powders ,shimmer shadow , and an eye makeup remover . I loved everything but the eye makeup remover it's tinged my eye
I love the variety here. I first found NYX through Ulta and I've been a believer in that store ever since. It's a great place to try things out and find your favorite brands that are best for YOU! I also looooved the brown bar!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos