BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Laurie  M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I love the fact that ulta has both high end and drugstore products, and a great selection in both. This is my go to place for essence and nyx. I've heard their rewards points are great but I do most of my shopping at sephora so I haven't racked up enough points to do much. I knocked off a star because they don't have any good deals on free shipping like sephora.
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my second favorite makeup store in my area. It is a close second to Sephora. The only reason I took away one star is because of location. I do have to travel over 45 minutes to get to the nearest Ulta. When I do go though I enjoy all of the product. I like that there is a great selection of luxury and drug store products.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
Love the ulta store and their brand of products. The ulta brand is of high quality but very reasonably priced. Ulta brand has eveything you can thing of from lipstick to mascara and I haven't been disappointed with a purchase.
Stephanie A.
Antioch, CA
I absolutely love ulta! I can spend hours there and they have so much to look at! They carry so much high end and also lots of more fair priced makeup!
Cami H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a good store, not as high quality as sephora but a bit cheaper. I usually take my business to sephora because i have had unpleasant customer service and often do not find what I am looking for. i recommend the store be simplified and offer higher end products.
Maria M.
This is my choice for make up they have different brands all under one roof and employees there to help look for anything in particular you are looking for also offer some good priced make up
Courtney G.
Sadler , Tx
I order most of all my
Makeup from ulta. Great customer service and there app is easy to use.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I absolutely love ulta, I'm a regular there. They gave everything I've purchased Alot of my high end and drug store makeup at ulta, they have the best deals & I just love the store I will always shop there and I recommend others to shop there even if your on a budget they have products there for you.
Michelle B.
Springboro, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is awesome. This store has the best selections on makeup and hair, body products. Great prices with even better freebies. Love getting a birthday freebie that is worth something. This is my favorite store to shop for makeup. I would definetly recommend this store.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
Ulta is my absolute favorite because half of the store is drugstore and the other half is high end. I really enjoy the fact that there is a mixture so I have my option of whatever products I need from drugstore or from high end. And I don't feel pressured to purchase something very expensive like I do at Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?