7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,518 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta most of the time. The one in my area has to be my least favorite one, but sincd i love the company i still am in their weekly!
I been once didnt adore it, but i dont have any issues. I would go again, the location though is so far and i would only go very little.
Never had an issue shopping at ulta, but I think I've only been inside one once. I usually shop online. I do wish they carried dr. Jart. I called up to an ulta once to see if they sold a bb cream by them and they had no idea what I was talking about and was kind of rude about it. Like I was asking about some no name brand. But that was a while ago.
Ulta had their LO'real products on sale (buy 1 get 1 50% off). I purchased the Voluminous butterfly mascara in black. I love the effect I get when I first put it on, but I do wish it would last longer. After about 8 hours, it begins smearing and smudging. I have to take it off as soon as I get home from work. Otherwise, great product.
I love ulta so much. The ulta brand itself is so good. For example the palettes are very pigmented for such an affordable price. The ulta bronzers should come out with more shades. But overall I do recommend coming to ulta and go nuts in the store !
There products are reasonably priced and work really well and the people that work there are always so helpful and friendly.
I'm always visiting ulta for my foundations. They have the high price brands such as tarte & smashbox, etc. they also have a section that is more affordable with drug store cosmetics. I would recommend shopping here as they even have a salon, & "brow bar" that allows for you to get your eyebrows done by a professional as they shape your brows the way you like.
Great to have the best day ever and have fun with the family and cronies for Christmas with my friends lol I love her and I miss you so much and she is so so much fun to love you and you love me you so
I like the different sales they have. I like that you can get High-end products and drug store products all under one roof!
Ulta has a wide selection of products from high-end to drugstore products. Products are usually of good quality, no matter the price.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos