7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
It's the best because it's only a makeup store but alas for hair and skin care all in one best deals they have also
Ulta has been my go to place for the last few years. It has all my favorite brands in one place. I do have one complaint, though. Lately they've been rearranging the store and it seems like they have less of everything, all brands included in that. I hope that this is just a temporary problem, though.
Love Ulta always great deals and affordable prices I love there selection from makeup to hair style stuff
My favorite thing to buy at ulta is their eyeshadow palets, they are the best and have such amazing pigment!
Much more selection from high end to drug store materials. Sometimes overpriced but regular coupons in the mail. Their name brand cosmetics are not very good quality however they have plenty others to choose from
My local one stop shop for everything from makeup to hair care. Love the mix of higher end and drugstore products too!
Great store to shop for all different beauty brands. Employees are there to help when you have questions and need advise.
Never had an issue shopping at ulta, but I think I've only been inside one once. I usually shop online. I do wish they carried dr. Jart. I called up to an ulta once to see if they sold a bb cream by them and they had no idea what I was talking about and was kind of rude about it. Like I was asking about some no name brand. But that was a while ago.
I love ULTA they have an amazing product selection from high end to drug store. There are always coupons available and their new points system is awesome ! I always save them up for a twenty percent off sale. Also they always have discounted products or buy two get one free. There is also the convenience of the hair salon and brow bar!
I love ulta so much. The ulta brand itself is so good. For example the palettes are very pigmented for such an affordable price. The ulta bronzers should come out with more shades. But overall I do recommend coming to ulta and go nuts in the store !
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos