BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amber B.
Ulta is bright and inviting! Wonderful counters of make up goodness and helpful staff make Ulta what it is.....ULTA-mate! I believe the quality of the goods here are worth the price and I will do most of my makeup shopping here.
Mariah G.
I think ultra is amazing! I love that I can get both high end and drug store products in one area. I also really like that I can get more than just makeup! They have haircare and skin care and just everything I need beauty wise!
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
Love Ulta! The employees are always super helpful and I love the selection of brands they carry. You can literally find anything you need in the store or online. They also have a good stock of products when other stores run out!
Gabriella C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Big store with lots of items! Great for browsing. I like the variety of products and brands. Its a good shopping experience. Although I have never had my hair done here, I think it's cool that Ulta has a hair salon in the store.
Elizabeth M.
There is no better place in this world than Ulta and their Ultimate Rewards! They dont really let you take samples home, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase you can always bring it back for a full refund or exchange.
Cassidy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love Ulta because the staff there is so welcoming and helpful. They know where everything is and will always point you to the best brands. They also have a lot brands so whatever you need, Ulta has it. I will always shop here.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
What can I say about ulta? It's cheap, easy to find and the people there are always knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. I love the coupons on their app and they make shipping so fast and easy. I absolutely love this place!
Faith W.
People there are so nice and their online services are great and so helpful! I buy everything from here . I trust their brand and like the other verity they carry. They have my fav brands and always have sales! Love, love, love!
Maddi B.
Lubbock, TX
I get lost in here. I'm like a kid in a candy store! My local Ulta in Lubbock,TX needs a little more of a selection for drugstore makeup. I don't ever see catrice or any of those cheaper brands that you don't see in drugstores.
Teresa R.
Hendersonville, NC
Ulta is the closest to my house and they carry some of my favorite cosmetic lines, such as Too Faced which is my go to for my eyes. I can't get enough of their Palettes, I own them all. My newest obsession is the Peach Palette!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.