7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,377 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great beauty store. It has everything from cheap eye shadow to expensive foundation. The staff is always friendly and eager to help. If you need something but can't find it they will help you locate it. I highly recommend this store to anyone who likes makeup.
Love that I can find store brands to specialty brands for all things beauty in one place!
Love this store .. and how it has higher end products and lesser products as well as their own brand ! So many different products and can spend so long buying so many things . Would shop often if loved closed to one
FAB Faves to Go Kit.Cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate with this three-piece kit of FAB essentials in easy-to-tote sizes. The cleanser gently removes surface oils, makeup, and grime with a whipped texture that transforms into a luxurious cream when blended with water. The face pads contain lactic and glycolic acids for safe and effective daily renewal treatment that imparts radiant, glowing skin. The repair cream is a super-emollient formula with a spectacular whipped, non-greasy texture that treats severely dry skin-whatever the cause. It's formulated with colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved, over-the-counter ingredient for treating the symptoms of eczema.
Im actually going today to pick up a mascara ! Love how the variety of drugstore brands are always available. Also love the hair products and tools section.. The selection of brands for "high end" makeup are sparse.... not many .. maybe just my Ulta, but thats all ! Love how there are many different options for one thing .. also the skin care section is awesome !
I love ulta so much!! They have the best award program. So much better then Sephora awards.
I really love ulta as the sell both high end products and low end products. They always have really nice deals!
I really don't like ulta brand it's cheap I do love the store just not the brand the eyeshadow are cakey
I LOVE ULTA!!! I love that they have such a huge selection of beauty products! They have drugstore and high end makeup brands, as well as, hair care products, body products, skincare products.. everything!! They're amazing! I honestly like Ulta a little bit more than Sephora, but I really do love them both. Sephora has a bigger selection of high end products. Ulta also offers a wonderful rewards program, and they constantly have coupons you can use on your purchases. I could spend all day, every day in that place, truthfully. Hah!
Love buying all of my beauty and personal care items here. They are always offering deals and freebies which makes it even better!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos