BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sara A.
Jamaica, NY
I love ulta. Sadly there is not one close to my house. But whenever I am close to one i make sure I drop by. I love their products and the cool thing about ulta is that they both have high end makeup and drug store makeup if people are on a budget or simply doesnt want to use too much money on beauty products. Always better to get more products for your money.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
My absolute favorite makeup store. I order from here at least monthly or go in store! Their staff are always friendly and helpful. I like that they have a wide selection of products from lower end to the prestige brands! They run great specials and deals as well!
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion, ULTA is a fantastic place to shop for because you can get high end and good affordable make up so you can get a mixture of brands. NYX Liquid Suede is my favorite products I have purchased from ULTA I have like every color.
Danielle L.
Folsom, PA
#ulta is my favorite makeup store and salon! I enjoy building points at ulta and being able to use rewards for discounts. I also am a huge fan of ulta hair salon. I have gotten my hair cut colored and highlighted at ulta and each time is better than the first!
BRENDA M.
Williamson, WV
SHOPPING HERE IS QUITE AN EXPERIENCE. SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM. ANY HELP NEEDED, ALWAYS SOMEONE THERE TO ASSIST.
Maddie T.
Origination is 100% at Ulta. Love the high quality products and the wide variety of inexpensive products. Perfect for big spenders and those on a budget. Great store.
Marisa B.
Chandlersville, OH
I love ulta! They always have the best coupons on their on products. I love their contour kits- the powder and cream. The powder one as lasted me so long and was a great beginners kit. I also love their $20 boxes, they have the best sample products for a good deal.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE Ulta so much! I'm a makeup addict & my favorite thing is that they have something for everything! High end makeup, drugstore makeup & everything in between! The staff is incredible, so sweet & nice, and willing to help with anything. I go every chance I get!
Ysabel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store. I can spend every single dime and penny in my pocket at this store! It has a wide variety of makeup from almost every good brand of makeup. The staff is so sweet and friendly and helpful!
Vkook j.
FAB Faves to Go Kit.Cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate with this three-piece kit of FAB essentials in easy-to-tote sizes. The cleanser gently removes surface oils, makeup, and grime with a whipped texture that transforms into a luxurious cream when blended with water. The face pads contain lactic and glycolic acids for safe and effective daily renewal treatment that imparts radiant, glowing skin. The repair cream is a super-emollient formula with a spectacular whipped, non-greasy texture that treats severely dry skin-whatever the cause. It's formulated with colloidal oatmeal, the only FDA-approved, over-the-counter ingredient for treating the symptoms of eczema.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?