BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kennedu L.
Lexington, MO
I buy Bare Minerals foundation at Ulta & it is by far one of the best powder foundations I have ever used. I have a combination of dry & oily skin & it does a great job of covering while also still feeling very light on my face. It also lasts a long time & adding the mineral veil after applying the foundation can make a big difference! Highly recommend!
Desmond W.
Attalla, AL
Love love love Ulta. It has so many friendly staff member and products to choose from there. Samples are always available to use too. Such a great place to shop for all beauty needs.
Meranda H.
Orlando, FL
Ulta is a great place to go for one stop makeup needs. It has everything from cheaper drug store brands to high end brands.
Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
Ulta has some amazing products my favorite are their lip items I love their liquid lip colors the formulas and pigments are on point
Rebecca P.
I love this store! There is sooo much here. They have tons of beauty products, curling
Irons, straighteners, and pretty much anything you can imagine beauty related. The staff is very helpful and they showcase their products so you can actually see what you are buying.
Maddie T.
Origination is 100% at Ulta. Love the high quality products and the wide variety of inexpensive products. Perfect for big spenders and those on a budget. Great store.
Samantha R.
Hanceville, AL
Recently an Ulta opened near me and I was thrilled! I love the Philosophy products. Specifically the Amazing Grace scents. It's a little pricey, but sooo worth it. I honestly don't have any improvement suggestions. I am a regular customer and will be backs soon!
Erin B.
I love that Ulta has high end products in addition to pharmacy and grocery store brand products. Their staff is always every helpful in finding the right product and they definitely have something for everyone and in everyones price point.
Ally C.
Summerville, SC
For someone as obsessed with makeup as I am, Ulta is like my holy grail. I actually used to solely shop at sephora for all my beauty products, but one day curiosity told me to just try Ulta. I was very surprised! They have all the high end brands that I die for, but they also have some drugstore staple brands like NYX that make it so much more affordable. I have always found the staff to be super helpful. Ulta is now the only store I shop at for my beauty products!
Marissa A.
Ulta is a great place to get anything you need for makeup and hair care products. The salon is great too!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.