7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,285 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great variety of products for all necessities, from drugstore and affordable to higher end. Many of my favorite purchases are from here. Good quality and service. Definitely will shop here again. Very recommended.
Fit me concealer shade light is so amazing absolutely in love with this product
I have purchased all my Urban Decay NAKED palettes from Ulta and have been impressed with all of them. The eyeshadow color pay-off is incredible and they blend very easily. These products are good quality and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I purchased a Naked II eyeshadow palette and primer potion from a Ulta. The package arrived on time and the products are excellent quality! The eyeshadow and primer have lasted a long time, so I really feel like I got my money's worth.
I love the naked palette they go on so smoothly and it doesn't aggravate my skin and there are so many palettes I can use that work will with my skin tone
Ulta is great however i live in an area where there is only one within 50 miles so it is super busy. However having a salon at my fingertips is the best and the people who work there are very friendly. Just wish there were more of them around so i could look in peace without having 200 girls running around
Love love love ulta. I feel like they are more personable. I love the giant selections they have. I love that it goes from drugstore to high end. They aren't terribly priced.
Love love love Ulta. It has so many friendly staff member and products to choose from there. Samples are always available to use too. Such a great place to shop for all beauty needs.
Recently purchased the ulta strobing kits amazing product. Employees were extremely helpful in locating a few items on my Christmas list this year!
Im not a big make up person but i went into ulta for the first time and the service was amazing the employees knew the products i ended up buying a small bare minerals kit and i love it the powder doesnt feel like a powder and it didnt leave my skin
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos