BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
alexis d.
Halethorpe, MD
i absolutely love ulta. they always have what i want and need. my favorite place to shop
Amy L.
I have been purchasing products from Ulta for many years, and am always satisfied with my purchases. I usually stop in around twice a month, and although it is sometimes slightly under stocked, I can usually find exactly what I'm looking for.
Marissa M.
ulta has everything you need regarding any beauty necessity! the prices are average like sephora or target, but almost every brand is readily available to you. rack up your points for awesome benefits.
Kristin L.
Jarrell, TX
I can only find it cosmetics at ulta! The staff is quite knowledgeable as well. I n love that i can earn points towards future purchases as well.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
Ulta is a girl's wonderland!! There are always so many fun new products and the stores are usually clean and well-organized. The employees are helpful as well. I love their coupons and promotions, too!
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I purchase my mini Naked palette at Ulta. It is so convince because you can carry it in your purse and it is a great travel palette. It comes with six different neutral shadows. The shadows stay on all day long and they blend it really good. I would recommend the mini naked palette in a heart beat!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I have been to ulta only once. I usually buy products online since it's kind of far from me. They sell some awesome stuff!
Danielle S.
Rochester, MN
Ulta products are salon quality for a decent price. The selection is huge with a wide variety. Those in stores are very helpful and have an idea of what they are talking about.
Lilo M.
Newburgh, NY
I love Ultas skin care products they are truly amazing ! I use them every single day! Makes me feel like a million bucks ! I recommend anyone to try them!
Caitlen C.
The all things beauty store is correct. Whenever I want to treat myself, I run over to Ulta and pick up some items. It's nice that they have high end and drugstore, even though I don't get much drugstore items. Love this place!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.