7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,442 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have a lot of brands its always orginazied . The Ulta products are really good the price is less but it works good almost like other expensive brands .
Adore Ulta!!! Best rewards program around!! I spend so much money there I get money off of my purchases regularly, plus they always give out 20% off coupons!!! And the free gifts with purchase are way better than Sephora, and I don't have to enter a code to get the free gift, so I can also use a dollar off coupon along with the free gift!!! You just can't beat Ulta!!
There products are reasonably priced and work really well and the people that work there are always so helpful and friendly.
The lip pencil from Ulta is my go to! Reliable wear, blends well and doesn't clog my pores. Great variety of colors
Ulta is one of the best places to go whenever you need something new. I love that they carry both standard beauty items and luxury brands. The best thing I ever bought there is my Gwen Stefani Urban Decay palette. I will definitely shop here in the future. The only thing I think they could improve is their loyalty program.
I love ulta. It has a variety of makeup brands. Its always well stocked. I like how fast their delivery is.
Great quality makeup at this store. Every time I walk in I am greeted very kindly. Also the products are excellent and they have a wide spread of options. It can be pricey, but the quality of makeup is worth the price.
It's great place to buy any beauty things you need. My favorite purchase was my shampoo and conditioner I got there.
Love Ulta, hate that the reward points expire and I feel like it takes your forever to get to some rewards. I do love how they have drug store brands too. Their staff is sometime not as helpful as Sephora is they prob need more training.
Ulta is one of my most favorite makeup stores. I love how they have everything and anything a girl would need- beauty products wise. I also enjoy how they have a wide price range on all items, so it makes it easier for anyone and everyone to shop. I am also a big fan of their rewards club.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos