BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jhoana P.
Huron, CA
They have a lot of brands its always orginazied . The Ulta products are really good the price is less but it works good almost like other expensive brands .
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
Adore Ulta!!! Best rewards program around!! I spend so much money there I get money off of my purchases regularly, plus they always give out 20% off coupons!!! And the free gifts with purchase are way better than Sephora, and I don't have to enter a code to get the free gift, so I can also use a dollar off coupon along with the free gift!!! You just can't beat Ulta!!
Liz C.
Modesto
There products are reasonably priced and work really well and the people that work there are always so helpful and friendly.
Jilian M.
The lip pencil from Ulta is my go to! Reliable wear, blends well and doesn't clog my pores. Great variety of colors
Kayleigh F.
Ulta is one of the best places to go whenever you need something new. I love that they carry both standard beauty items and luxury brands. The best thing I ever bought there is my Gwen Stefani Urban Decay palette. I will definitely shop here in the future. The only thing I think they could improve is their loyalty program.
Maria V.
Sonoma, CA
I love ulta. It has a variety of makeup brands. Its always well stocked. I like how fast their delivery is.
Allison D.
Allendale, MI
Great quality makeup at this store. Every time I walk in I am greeted very kindly. Also the products are excellent and they have a wide spread of options. It can be pricey, but the quality of makeup is worth the price.
Leslie P.
Kissimmee, FL
It's great place to buy any beauty things you need. My favorite purchase was my shampoo and conditioner I got there.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
Love Ulta, hate that the reward points expire and I feel like it takes your forever to get to some rewards. I do love how they have drug store brands too. Their staff is sometime not as helpful as Sephora is they prob need more training.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
Ulta is one of my most favorite makeup stores. I love how they have everything and anything a girl would need- beauty products wise. I also enjoy how they have a wide price range on all items, so it makes it easier for anyone and everyone to shop. I am also a big fan of their rewards club.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.