7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,458 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is awesome, I love the variety of brands that they host and how easy it is to go in and find things when I need them. Definitely a repeat customer, especially around the holidays! I just wish their rewards points program was expanded a little. Overall a great store!
I didn't really like the duo eye shadow pencil I had bought at my local store, no matter how carefully I had tried to sharpen it, the tip would break off like it had dried up. Aside from this experience I would shop at Ulta again i love the overall environments feel when i walk in.
I LOVE ULTA. It's a girls holy land. Great customer service, great selection, and helpful, knowledgeable staff. I recommend over Sephora because of the environment and frequent deals.
I like Ulta when they have deals going on. They are skimpy on samples unlike Sephora. When they have specials the store is good
I love ulta because you can shop high end and drugstore makeup in the same place. I just brought the Anastasia pro glow kit and I love it. I would definitely recommend shopping here and I would definitely shop here again.
Ulta isn't my favorite store to grab beauty items, but they do have some pretty good sales. I've had some very negative shopping experiences before at different locations. Their customer service could be better, for sure.
I love shopping online in Ulta, they give you better free stuffs and sample. The real store is a hit or a miss. I went to several Ulta, sometimes the service is just absolutely great, the beauty sales persons are friendly and willing to help, give valuable advice or just o show the latest products, while some other did not behave well around customer. They look down to you and thinking that you are not going to buy their expensive stuffs. Also during their sale, it will be going a long line, I wish they would have more items on sale during sale
Love that I can get my drugstore and high end makeup in one place! I don't ever feel pressured but always can find help!
The Hoola Bronzer by Benefit is a fantastic bronzer that fits all skin types. Not too cool or too warm, so it won't look gray on the skin. Blends well for a more subtle contour
I love Ulta! I buy all of my hair products and some makeup products as well. They always have deals and I love the rewards system!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos