BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ellie K.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite place to buy makeup!! They have high end and drugstore brands! The only thing is I wish they carried luxury brands as well!
Gladys V.
Ulta sells all my favorite makeup brands but also has a ton or haircare products. Every time I'm there i pick up some of my #haircare #essentials !! They have a great variety to find just whats right for your hair. Take a look next time you're there and find something great for your hair .
Tammy H.
Ulta is convenient because they carry both high end products and drugstore brands. I do not go to Ulta a lot because it is always too hot in their stores.
Destonie M.
Grover Beach, CA
Bought Ardell lashes. For a decent lash, Ardell is quite nice. I always get compliments . I use many different styles of Ardell. It's great to have options depending on the look you are going for !
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion, ULTA is a fantastic place to shop for because you can get high end and good affordable make up so you can get a mixture of brands. NYX Liquid Suede is my favorite products I have purchased from ULTA I have like every color.
Jamie V.
Cornelius, OR
I recently got a new hair straightener at ulta. Overall I think the stores could hire better employees to work the busy stores. I'm happy with the product I got, but I am always disappointed in the service.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta always has wonderful deals. They always have sales and offer free products with purchase very often. I love that they carry just about everything. I can get my high end makeup, normal makeup, and hair products all in one place. You can even get your hair cut and eyebrows waxed. They offer so much. I love having a place I can get everything all at once.
Chloe C.
Richmond, TX
My favorite ulta product is their setting spray. I spray it on over my make up every day and it last me through sweat and tears. It is affordable but totally works.
Keeli T.
Coopersburg, PA
I go to ulta all the time. I love the way the point system works it's amazing and makes shopping more fun. They have a lot of great brands and the girls there can be helpful but it really depends on who you talk to!
jadice y.
selinsgrove
I buy mostly all my products at Ultra. Mostly products I know are very good and long lasting that I can't find at a drugstore.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.