BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I steered clear of this place after the anxiety attack that was Sephora. But, I was pleasantly surprised. The store was a lot less in your face and I didn't feel like I was walking into some club.

As soon as I walked in, I was greeted by multiple employees, and was asked if I needed any help. I told them I was just looking, and they offered their assistance in case I needed it later. They appeared genuinely interested in helping and didn't seem like they were just going through the motions. As someone who's done retail for a billion years, they definitely weren't in NPC mode... they seemed to really want to be at work.

It may have just been the location I went to; but, I wish they had more options for women of colour. But, other than that... the selection was pretty great. Also, I went in mostly looking for a new scent, and I LOVE that the sales guy didn't automatically assume I wanted something fruity that smells like a candy store. He looked at me, asked me basic questions about myself, then picked out the best cologne I've ever smelled. He didn't even question it... Five for you, Ulta Guy.
Zhane J.
Personally I used to he a complete Sephora girl but Ulta has a waaaaaaaay better point system And it's way more rewarding- I think Ulta is quite the under dog between the two but it is definitely more welcoming and homely than Sephora.
Amy S.
Del Rio, TX
Ulta is definitely a one stop for all beauty product needs. Everything you could need or possibly imagine. I like that they carry salon quality products, but they also carry wonderful drug store brands as well. The downside is that all of that in one store can be overwhelming when deciding on what you need. Definitely ask a salesclerk for help. I have always foind them to be very knowledgable of the products they carry.
Janet R.
Love Ulta!! It's my go to for everything! I love that they are constantly having sales and deals. Plus, I love that they have rewards for their members. I always spend more than I should. But, that's OK cause I know I'm getting good deals.
Hira S.
Valley Stream
I bought a pack of face masks (3 pack). It's a complete facial with a scrub, peel and hydrating mask!
Joanna S.
Royston, GA
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT ULTA COSMETICS THE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PRODUCTS I'VE USED TO DATE AND THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD PRICES ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY ALSO HAVE SO OF THE BEST SALES AND PERCENTAGE DISCOUNTS I'VE REFFERED EVERYONE I KNOW TO THIS COMPANY CAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Chelsea H.
Plantersville, MS
Absolutely love this store!! Sooo many different brands and items to choose from. Biggest selection I've ever seen
Hannah D.
There shadows are very pigmented and buggy they also have nude I personally love the nude.
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ilya is a vey good store it's good for customer ilysm it's yummy for makeup and good for having a very good makeup day.
Megan Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've shopped at Ulta for awhile now. My mom got me started. I get their giant shampoos and conditioners for a very great price. They have a lot of products which is great. Would definitely shop here continuously and recommend!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?