BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lori L.
Brookwood, AL
Could not find the brand 'It Cosmetics' anywhere and I finally found it at Ulta. The stores are sometimes messy, I'm assuming from crazy customers, but they always have what I need in the right shade!
Victoria A.
Long Beach, CA
I finally gave in into trying the shape tape concelar from tarte cosmetics , best decision i made ! So hydrating and full coverage !
Karlee B.
That is just like the sephora there's high and brands and lower in the brands. It makes it really fun just to walk around and buy everything. I love walking in there just to test out new products and things.
RemZi S.
They have soo many great products from different brands and it's always a sale or coupons that they give you
Tabatha P.
Sparrows Point, MD
Ulta is amazing! They carry many brands from NYX to ABH and Urban Decay. They have rewards points program that is free to join and has lovely rewards. If you order from themy on line you will receive your order quickly and the items are always packed well which is important considering its all very fragile. If you're visiting one of their many locations you will be helped by skilled imformative employees and you can get your extras done with the salon services they offer on site. I totally recommend giving Ulta a try!
Susie G.
Milford , MI
Great variety and selection. Friendly staff. Can't beat the BOGO liter sales that happen twice a year. Love them!
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
My favorite thing about Ulta is the option to shop for both prestigious and drugstore brand makeup in the same place. It is a little less intense of an environment than Sephora. I used to get facial treatments at my local Ulta and it was the best thing that I could do for my face. Unfortunately, the store was not able to retain its beauty employees or find a replacement. If they could maintain their staffs, then I would have rated higher.
Katrina W.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is another of my favorite stores. I love that I can find a wide (although not complete) selection of high end brands as well as affordable drug store brands all in one place - especially since Ulta pretty much sends a regular monthly coupon. My biggest concerns are that 1. Ulta has a credit card now. Another card I want and don't need. 2. The coupons rarely apply to the high end brands. I would rather save the $3.50 or a % discount on the high end brands that I already have a hard time spending my money on, but really want.
Robyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has been my go to place for the last few years. It has all my favorite brands in one place. I do have one complaint, though. Lately they've been rearranging the store and it seems like they have less of everything, all brands included in that. I hope that this is just a temporary problem, though.
Jena A.
Westlake, OH
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores. I love how they sell drugstore and high end products. I recently bought the mario bedescue spray and spot treatment and am happy with my purchase. It is affordable along with expensive. I recommend shopping here because they have everything you need, beauty wise of course!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?