7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,293 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Could not find the brand 'It Cosmetics' anywhere and I finally found it at Ulta. The stores are sometimes messy, I'm assuming from crazy customers, but they always have what I need in the right shade!
I finally gave in into trying the shape tape concelar from tarte cosmetics , best decision i made ! So hydrating and full coverage !
That is just like the sephora there's high and brands and lower in the brands. It makes it really fun just to walk around and buy everything. I love walking in there just to test out new products and things.
They have soo many great products from different brands and it's always a sale or coupons that they give you
Ulta is amazing! They carry many brands from NYX to ABH and Urban Decay. They have rewards points program that is free to join and has lovely rewards. If you order from themy on line you will receive your order quickly and the items are always packed well which is important considering its all very fragile. If you're visiting one of their many locations you will be helped by skilled imformative employees and you can get your extras done with the salon services they offer on site. I totally recommend giving Ulta a try!
Great variety and selection. Friendly staff. Can't beat the BOGO liter sales that happen twice a year. Love them!
My favorite thing about Ulta is the option to shop for both prestigious and drugstore brand makeup in the same place. It is a little less intense of an environment than Sephora. I used to get facial treatments at my local Ulta and it was the best thing that I could do for my face. Unfortunately, the store was not able to retain its beauty employees or find a replacement. If they could maintain their staffs, then I would have rated higher.
Ulta is another of my favorite stores. I love that I can find a wide (although not complete) selection of high end brands as well as affordable drug store brands all in one place - especially since Ulta pretty much sends a regular monthly coupon. My biggest concerns are that 1. Ulta has a credit card now. Another card I want and don't need. 2. The coupons rarely apply to the high end brands. I would rather save the $3.50 or a % discount on the high end brands that I already have a hard time spending my money on, but really want.
Ulta has been my go to place for the last few years. It has all my favorite brands in one place. I do have one complaint, though. Lately they've been rearranging the store and it seems like they have less of everything, all brands included in that. I hope that this is just a temporary problem, though.
Ulta is one of my favorite makeup stores. I love how they sell drugstore and high end products. I recently bought the mario bedescue spray and spot treatment and am happy with my purchase. It is affordable along with expensive. I recommend shopping here because they have everything you need, beauty wise of course!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos