7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great store! They have a mixture of high-end and drug store beauty products. So their prices definitely range from inexpensive to crazy expensive, but they always have amazing discounts and deals! I shop at Ulta day to day, one of my favorite places!
I love Ulta... I love their selection of name brand makeup and also drug store brand makeup.
I love ulta. It is pretty much a less expansive. I love it and so should you.
10/10 place for both your drugstore and luxury cosmetic, skin, and hair care needs! Ulta not only offers luxury and drugstore brands but also features a uniquely Ulta line of products that features affordable products as well. I highly recommend!
The naked illuminator is a really beautiful highliter and it's worth the price it is so pigmented and u will fall in love with it I really recommend it !!
Perfect coverage colors last long no oil shine covers my bumps and blemishes makes me look completely flawless
At least the ulta by me, it depends when you go whether the workers will be nice or not but ultimately I love the store. It can be overwhelming because there's so much to look through but that's any makeup store. I like they're rewards program, I think it's saved me a lot of money.
I always buy my drug store products from ulta... it has the widest collection and the best prices- the rewards points equal cash and it saves you a lot of $$. L'Oréal true match products and real techniques brushed from here are the to die fors!
Okay products don't love them tho that's forsure. Maybe other people will like them better.
I get all my Two faced naked pallets here and thats pretty much it. Ive also bought brushes and setting spray from ulta but its super spendy so not my first choice
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos