7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Really like this store! They always have great sales of the beauty products that I am looking for! I only wished in big sales they stocked more! Everything I've purchased has been great quality! I highly recommend shopping there!
Ultimate girl store. If you love makeup like I do then this is your paradise. I can stay in Ulta all day. The have high end and drugstore makeup. A salon and hair products. If they served food and drinks I'd probably never leave.
I love their brow service! UITS waxes brows amazingly and the best part is that you get the points towards ya rewards! I come here for brows rather than my hair salon for this very reason! Only costs about 20$ before tip as well!
I love ulta its just like Sephora but a little bit less pricier. I just love all the makeup stores but ulta i dont have any close one to my house but when i shop there i get a lot of stuff mostly anastasia baverly hills cosmetics
My go to location for things. I love that Ulta sells high-end and drug store brand products. I can easily spend hours in there sampling products especially ones I've never seen before, and easily come out with tons of new stuff!!
Ulta is a great store to find both more high-end brands and drug store brands. The store also offers makeup and hair services. I've also used a benefit brow bar at the store closest to me. The coupons I get in the mail are great.
I love love love Ulta. I don't get to an actual store often, but online is super easy to use. I can find so many different brands and products to try. They always have great sales. If you haven't been to Ulta, you're missing out!
Their rewards program is great, that's the main reason I shop at Ulta. The staff is generally not as knowledgeable as more specialized beauty stores, but I usually know exactly what I want when I'm going to Ulta, so I don't mind.
My absolute favorite store and now they have a credit card! Trouble lol. I love being a platinum member the benefits are amazing. I buy both drugstore and high end items from Ulta! This store is awesome from online and in-store.
I have the erase paste by benefit and I really like it. The size seems small, but it lasts for forever! I really like it, but it cakes a lot at my eye creases, which is a bummer. Ulta over all is very expensive but great quality
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos