BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I recently purchased two faced mascara better than sex. I heard it was a great product and wanted to try it myself. It does give me great long lashes but it kind of messy and I have to clean up around my eyes after using. Other then that it works as stated and is a great product.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I love the convenience of Ulta; one side being high end and the other drugstore. I love going into my zone and swatching everything at Ulta. The two complaints I have with Ulta is that they don't offer samples and most of the time the employees are not helpful/nice. I prefer Sephora.
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't mind Ulta! I like that they sell everything, including drugstore brands, and also hair and skin care products. Not too many high end products. The staff is very helpful and I love they have the Benefit Brow Bar at the one near me.
Elizabeth D.
Went to the Blue Springs ULTA and the staff just looked at me like I was so bizzare. I needed help and asked for help and was completely ignored. I have never gone back to one since.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Ulta is wonderful! Such a wonderful place to go to as a girl to try new products, old products, and to obtain opinions of what is the best from the staff. I love going there to play with makeup and I love the perks of being a member! Definitely a great place to get all your beauty products!
Diana H.
ulta is one of my favorite places to go. I go there almost weekly. The environment is upbeat and friendly and so are the people. I shop here so much because I'm able to find the best deals here! Compared to all the higher end makeup stores ulta has the best sales hands down.
Mia D.
Ulta is a nice store. They have many products available for a cheap price, never too much money. I don't have a favorite purchase. The products are high quality. I would recommend everyone who loves makeup to shop there!
Chanell P.
I love Ulta because they have both high-end and drug-store makeup brands. They are also great because they always offer their $5 off of $15 coupon. One of the best things I would also have to say is that they allow you to return mostly any product you buy. The only downfall I find is that they seem to always be low or out-of-stock and many items when shopping in-store.
Rebecca G.
Love. Love.

Ulta has everything I need under one roof. Purchased some stocking suffers for my daughters friends... affordable and cute. Who doesn't love makeup? :)
Katlyn C.
Ulta is the BEST place for all of my skincare, hair, and makeup needs. My favorite thing is the helpful staff; they really know their stuff and are eager to find exactly what we need!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.