BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittany F.
Birmingham, AL
I love shopping for my makeup and hair products here. The only issue I have is their grocery store brand products are often unorganized or out of stock. It is a frequent issue. I do enjoy the prices and customer service.
Rachel G.
Louisville, KY
I am so pleased with this store! I can find my drugstore products as well as my high end ones all within the same place! It is so easy and the reward system is fantastic! Love love love it!
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Ulta is one of my all time favorite stores!!! They have all of my must haves except for my Mac products!!! From my hair products to my lotions and perfumes, they have everything!!! I wish I could secretly live in an ulta!!
Jessica V.
Ulta can be nice when they have coupons. But sometimes can be a bit expensive. I feel like I could find better prices online.
Ashlyn G.
I really like Ulta. I wish they carried more brands. I find that I always have to make a trip to sephora even after I go to Ulta cause they don't have the product I like or the brand I like for a certain product. But the staff is always really helpful and I have one ten minutes away from my house.
Vicky F.
I constantly purchase my hair and face products from this store. Their rewards program is pretty good.
Danielle P.
Port Orange, FL
Ulta is beyond amazing. It has everything from beauty to body! Ugh! I wish I had enough money to buy everything! I love all the makeup Choices & especially the hair product available. My favorite store by far!!!
Lisa P.
Ulta has everything you need and then some! Of course, it has every beauty product you can think of, but they even have some fun little gifts too like comfy socks, blankets, etc. They always have coupons which is a big plus for me too. I've been to their salon to get a facial once and it was a nice experience.
Natalie B.
I love Ulta. It's my go to store for beauty needs. The staff at my local Ulta is incredible.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
Awesome Store!! Always has exactly what I'm looking for and competitive prices.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.