7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to go to, and I love the rewards programs. It has free gifts on your birthday and occasionally other months too, freebies are awesome! They have great brands, both cheap and expensive and from hair products to makeup to fragrance.
This place is my go to for anything beauty. They have an amazing selection of skin, hair, and body products. ON top of that they have a great free reward program that does all the tracking for you. They always seem to have promotions going on which is wonderful. And on top of that if you want to try a new product and it doesn't work they have a flexible return policy.
I spend way too much money at Ulta. I am there practically every week looking for something new. I always find something!
LOVE ULTA! They are the middle ground between high end make up brands & drug store brands. Always sending their customer coupons to get you in the shopping spirit :)
I love going to Ulta! Very easy to find the products I want and there is always someone nearby if I need help.
Too faced better than dec mascara is the best I've tried for those with little to no lashes and aren't comfortable wearing falsies love how pigment and long my last look
I love shopping at ulta. To me its like sephora but with all the drugstore makeup that people love as well. I do not go here as often as I go to sephora but when I do shop here it is every nice and its very affordable with all the deals they have. I definitely recommend shopping here
Picked up the Mario badescu rose water and I am currently loving how it melts my make up into my face , I picked it up at my local ulta Beaty where I got amazing customer service.
I'm new using ULTA. I really like the variety of items I can purchase for me and for two 20 year old daughters. We can all get what we need at the right price at ULTA. Coupons are a must! They are in the paper every Sunday!
I love Ulta because they have both high-end and drug-store makeup brands. They are also great because they always offer their $5 off of $15 coupon. One of the best things I would also have to say is that they allow you to return mostly any product you buy. The only downfall I find is that they seem to always be low or out-of-stock and many items when shopping in-store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos