7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta!!!!! It's the easiest was to buy high end and drugstore product without going to a billion different places! Ulta has a lot of my favorite high end brands and all of my favorite drugstore brands. And also a lot of high end brands usually have product that are ulta exclusive so I think that's pretty awesome as well! The only thing I like is that my ulta always moves things around so I never know where things are.
I love Ulta! It is a cross between drugstore and Sephora. It's fancier than the former but not as intimidating with it's higher end products as the latter.
Recently gained a new love for Ulta's matte lipsticks. I am by no means a lipstick person because I don't like shiny stuff on my lips, but Ulta has quite a few great colors in their matte collection that I'm obsessed with. Plus they're cheap too!
Ulta brand makeup is awesome I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. It is worth every penny would recommend every woman try ulta
Wow!! This place really has it all. The name brand stuff is next to the makeup artist to help you pick out the rights shades and learn how to put it on and the lower end stuff is sold there too and that's what I usually buy because I'm pretty frugal. Great place over all!!
I love that Ulta has high end products in addition to pharmacy and grocery store brand products. Their staff is always every helpful in finding the right product and they definitely have something for everyone and in everyones price point.
Love this place! It is so convenient to find what you're looking for, and even if you can't there are people everywhere willing to help. I love that perfumes are on one side, and makeup and hair supplies on the other (and each is sorted by brand). Also, it's great that they have their own brand of makeup, and body care (their lotion is amazing!). Every time I go in here they're always offering free facials or makeovers etc.
I have a problem . I am obsessed with this store. I buy literally all of my makeup and hair care from here! The best part, the rewards program! I highly recommend this beauty store over any others ! No regrets
Love the items I can find here; however, the bill can add up quickly. I do love that they typically offer a free gift pouch with some of my favorite products for every so much you spend of a certain brand. It gives me an incentive to spend if I'm getting a free gift with a large commercial value! The rewards program is also a nice feature!
I have grown to LOVE shopping at Ulta. Their rewards program is a lot more desirable than a bunch of similar retailers and they have some awesome stuff. Love that you can get a whole range of products from here. Would definitely recommend this place.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos