7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta!!! I even opened up a credit card for this store which makes it even easier to build up points in order to get amazing discounts on great items!
Absolutely love the application of this product and the colors! Bought this product on a whim and wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I actually love it so much I bought different a few different shades Would 100% recommend
Ulta is basically everything you need in a store! From drugstore to luxury, they have got it all! I would recommended Ulta to any and everyone. They always have a deal. Also as a bonus - the Ulta brand products are actually really good. If you don't shop here you're missing out.
The store itself is really nice where I live, some of the employees are great and others not so much. It's a great store though with so many products I wish I had the money to buy out the whole store, it's great really.
I love Ulta's makeup brushes. I use them exclusively as my makeup brushes. I also love their eye makeup. The barefoot sand color is my base eye shadow for every day!
I absolutely love Ulta!!! They have such an amazing selection of quality brands, both affordable and "luxury". The employees are always so helpful. Also love their great promos!! And if something doesn't work, returns and exchanges are simple. Plus, their birthday gifts each year are fabulous!
They sale a great variety of products! They have some great brands to choose from!
I love how ulta also has drugstore makeup so it makes it easy to go there to pick up a high end product as well as a drugstore product ! It's sooo convenient
Ultra is my favorite place to buy anything from make up to brushes to skin care! I love that half of the store is drugstore and half of the store is high end. It saves you from driving to cvs, then sephora, then target, etc. very very convenient!
I love Ulta. I now prefer it to Sephora. They have beauty steals on prestige brands of makeup and they have coupons for drugstore brands. I think they offer a great selection and I think their rewards program is better than Sephora's.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos