BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Arielle N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ilya always has what I need it has a large range of items with affordable prices and great quality staff is great online Service is simple and easy and prizes are flexible it's a bit cheaper then sephora I give a thumbs up
Jenni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta Is AWESOME! I love being able to find everything from drug store brands to high end brands all in one place. I love having a store in our region so when I can pop in I can get lost for hours!! It's easy to stay in for hours!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always loved going to ulta for over 13 years.it is perfect to go and shop for any brand of makeup.ulta even has their own brand I love to buy.i try on different shades of liquid foundation and testers are awesome in this store!
Kelsey F.
Their rewards program is great, that's the main reason I shop at Ulta. The staff is generally not as knowledgeable as more specialized beauty stores, but I usually know exactly what I want when I'm going to Ulta, so I don't mind.
Kara E.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is by far, my favorite cosmetic store to shop at because they carry the most expensive high end brands, as well as the cheaper ones. The customer service is great, and I don't feel like the staff is judging my makeup skills.
Anna Frangella M.
Merritt Island, FL
Ulta is the mother ship of beauty ! Always has the latest and trendiest products. Best gift certificate present anyone could get. I love going there and although I want everything I can always find something amazing in my budget.
Edith A.
Van nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA! Not only do you get department store make up but you get drug store make up in the same location! Plus at some or most locations there are brow and salon departments. Definitely a one stop shop for all things beauty!
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Ulta. I don't get to an actual store often, but online is super easy to use. I can find so many different brands and products to try. They always have great sales. If you haven't been to Ulta, you're missing out!
Hannah G.
I love that ulta carries high end beauty products and drugstore! Its a one stop shop. They also carry fragrances and all kinds of skincare and hair products. I love to try out new products and the workers are always very helpful.
Heather R.
Really like this store! They always have great sales of the beauty products that I am looking for! I only wished in big sales they stocked more! Everything I've purchased has been great quality! I highly recommend shopping there!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?